26 May 2020
Green Cab is highly committed to the environment and to the safety & health of its employees, partners and customers. In these trying times, when we are dealing with the highly unpredictable COVID-19 pandemic, Green Cab is focused on addressing every customer’s needs without compromising on the health and safety of all the people who use our services and work with us.
As Madison begins to open up and relax stay-at-home restrictions for individuals and businesses, we wanted to give you an update on what to expect the next time you book a Green Cab.
• Green Cab will continue offering Shared and Direct rides to customers.
• For customers requesting Shared Rides, Green Cab will offer shared rides subject to the following conditions:
• No more than 2 passengers per vehicle
• Both passengers will be requested to wear masks
• Windows of cabs will be cracked open to increase air circulation
• Green Cab will provide masks to passengers who do not have one.
• Green Cab will continue with our procedures of cleaning seats and door handles after each ride.
Thank you again for your continued trust and confidence in our team! If you have any questions related to this update, call us at (608)-255-1234 and our customer service team will be happy to answer them for you!