Full Time / Part Time – All Shift
Green Cab, powered by Zerology, is Madison’s all electric rideshare service, designed for riders looking for a smarter, greener, more affordable way to ride. We provide our riders with a fast, reliable, and safe rideshare experience.
Green Cab introduced the “Know your fare before you ride” in 2010. Our flat rate fares are based on predetermined zones. Our riders will always receive the same fare no matter the time of day, or time it takes. We do not surge during special event or charge for time in traffic.
We are always looking to expand our employees and drivers with like minded people. Come join the Green Team!
At Green Cab, our goal is to exceed our rider expectations, each and every day. We strive to deliver above and beyond customer service that’s friendly and fun to continue to grow our ridership.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Customer Service Agents to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable experience. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards, where every person has the chance to excel.
Green Cab is seeking a Customer Service Agent for assisting our riders with their transportation needs.
Job Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Responds to inbound customer calls with the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy, addressing customer questions or concerns and assuring that quality standards are met on every call.
- Detail oriented to efficiently format rides for dispatchers.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer travel questions.
- Offers alternative options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to update customers with their ride status and to provide accurate time estimates.
- Maintains strong knowledge of all company products and services, including mobile app, online ordering, Shared and Direct ride services.
- Willing to work collectively with colleagues to ensure rider’s travel needs are met.
- Adheres to company policy and procedures.
- Abides by company and account requirements regarding confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service (assisting users in a call center environment preferred).
- 1+ year’s working in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
- Strong listening and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proven assertiveness and a “take charge” positive attitude.
- Is a team player and willing to work collectively with others
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
**Does include working weekends**
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Cover Letter Questions:
When you submit your application, please also include responses to these short questions:
- Do you like tacos?
- Do you like dogs?