Full Time / Part Time – 3rd Shift
You will be an important point of contact for customer service agents, drivers and riders. You will represent the company in a professional manner by making sure our drivers feel at ease regarding their rides. Customer service agents will look to you for guidance on time estimates, driver inquiries and customer issues.
Come to the Green Team, where there is room to grow and develop your skills. We offer competitive pay and benefits. We are looking for someone that is innovative and enjoys a fast paced environment.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls to assemble call information accurately. Efficiently format rides for dispatchers. Assist customers over the phone with general service needs. Assist with answering driver questions and general questions about specific ride information. Responsible for making outbound calls to customers who have not received accurate time estimates.
Job Responsibilities for Dispatcher and Customer Service Agents:
- Individual will come to work on time.
- Answer incoming calls for the business in an effort to increase company’s ridership.
- Will display exceptional customer service to customers always.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Displays excellent co-worker corporation and teamwork, offers other assistance.
- Completes job tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Takes initiative with a positive attitude and goes above and beyond.
- Adheres to company policy and procedures.
- Abides by company and accounts requirements regarding confidentiality.
Assist on calls taken to include, but not limited to; data entry or customer information, running payment, calculating fares, assists with communications for drivers. Contacting customers and accounts for additional information needed for successful pickups. General office duties. Job duties and their priorities may fluctuate/change based on business needs and at manager discretion.
Green Cab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.